Thursday, April 15, 2010

Birthday weekend in Baltimore

On the way to Baltimore, we stopped at our friend's house in Richmond for an overnight and fun! Thanks to Kurt, Kristin, J.D. & Lily for your hospitality!

J.D. and I love watching George together in the morning
Then, we made some scarecrows like George did on the show to put outside
We ended our time together with some great play-doh time
For my birthday surprise, Aunt Jen took me to Port Discovery Children's Museum where there was a Curious George exhibit! Mikayla and I may look tired but we were concentrating on the story time.
We perked back up when we climbed into a train for the perfect picture
The George exhibit had so many things to check out, like the lobby in George's apartment building,
a full-size George to hold my little Georgies,
and a phone to call Daddy and tell him what he was missing (well, not a real phone).
Another room was reserved just for our size with a fun slide,
a ball pit to jump in (and pose in like beautiful Mikayla!)
and for the caterpillar to hide in.
There is always time for some grocery shopping before...
...meeting my favorite monkey, Curious George!
I thought George looked hungry so I offered him some fruit
We loved the space monkey George too!
Even the elevators were fun to watch ourselves dance :)
The art room had some cool supplies including these circle paint things
Cousin Landon enjoyed hanging out (sleeping) with the girls
To end our trip, we had a cousins photo shoot and here are the best ones (for Grandpa & MaGa)
Can you believe we are all looking at the same time??
Here's my dreamy pose,
plus, our kissing of sweet Landon
Silly face lets Mommy know that I am done- check out my cool tongue roll!
Thanks Uncle Robert, Aunt Jen, cousins Mikayla and Landon for a great time! We can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments: