Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Thanks to my Mommy's wonderful mommy group, we were busy with Easter festivities. First, we had an Easter Egg Hunt out at Winthrop Lake and although it was windy & cool, I had so much fun searching for eggs.

Kaitlyn was showing me her eggs so far...
The wind was blowing my hair everywhere
Here's one of my favorite color, pink
Then, I got one of Mommy's favorite color
I was all done once my basket was full!
Since it was too chilly to have the picnic outside, we found shelter in Mommy's car & ate some delicious pizza.
Another day, we dyed Easter eggs at Cherry park, with yet again, cooler weather but beautiful sunshine.
Kaitlyn and I shared our dye
It was fun to make all the pretty colors
I got really good at picking up the eggs
Later, I'll tell you about Grandpa & MaGa Gette's trip for Easter, plus what the Easter bunny brought me!

No comments: