Friday, April 9, 2010

More Easter Fun

MaGa & Grandpa Gette came to visit over the Easter week and we kept very busy, including planting flowers.
Grand Daddy & Grandma Teresa also made it to help celebrate my birthday early! Nemo was happy to see Grandma Teresa.
Look, we got to use our (MaGa & Grandpa's) china and I even got a real plate!
Everyone was there and happy to be together
I was not really excited about blowing out my candles after my mishap with Daddy's candles (I burned a little bit of my hair):


Then, I opened a gift from MaGa & Grandpa- I love Lightning McQueen!
Check out this cool Easter basket with cars inside!
Thanks to Godmother Erin for this beautiful Easter dress! Don't I look adorable in it?
I even have Lightning pose in my picture with me
It was time for church and we got a nice family Easter picture
I think we all have the same smile in this one- thanks MaGa & Grandpa for being there!
What beautiful Easter flowers!
This was a very special Easter because Daddy became Catholic like me and Mommy. Here is a re-enactment of the baptism since I missed it when I went to the bathroom.
I was very proud of my Daddy, very happy to have Grandpa Gette there to help Daddy become Catholic & very good during a 2-hour mass at 8:00 pm!
Still smiling at 10:00 pm
Up bright & early on Easter morning to see what the Easter bunny had left for me, I found a Curious George basket!
Here's a notebook to start writing my first novel:
And the 2nd Curious George movie!! How exciting!
It wouldn't be Easter without some peeps
Then, it was time to find the hidden eggs- some were easy to spot on my train table
but, others were tricky on the bookshelf- I am going to get you egg!

No comments: