Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to me!!

Does this look the happy face of a 3-year-old?
Mommy & Daddy are amazed at all the things I can do now that I am three and are blessed to have me in their lives.
And I love them sooooo much!
Mommy & I were in Baltimore for my birthday so we started the day at the park just down the street from my Aunt Jen, Uncle Robert & cousins Mikayla & Landon's house. It's fun to swing and sing!
Such a silly face in the cool, windy weather!
I am looking for a good time...
and I found Mommy and me at TGI Fridays for my birthday dinner!
Mikayla and I were having so much fun, and we got very excited when we heard that we were going to the Build-a-Bear store!!
Here's my new bear that I am going to make all by myself
I had a lot of fun with Mikayla's stickers at dinner
Here is where my bear got all her insides
My bear's heart is on my nose- that's silly!
Check out the princesses with their new creations!
I decided to make mine a ballerina bear, so she gets a pretty pink dress
Cousin Mikayla made her bear for her new baby brother, Landon- how sweet!
Here are our finished fully-dressed bears!
My bear needed a carrier so I could carry her around with my hands free
Back at Mikayla's house, a Thomas cake was waiting for me!
Thomas is at the carnival!
I wanted Percy for myself & I shared James with Mikayla
Silly girl, Percy is not food- I was just cleaning all the frosting off of him
Thomas & Percy, just what I wanted! What a great birthday!!

No comments: