Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Come See Me Festival

The Come See Me Festival is a 10-day long celebration in Rock Hill. There is so much to do and we try to do as much as we can.

My friend Ayla and I took Gnocchi the kitty to the park for Musical Mania.
Isaac joined us to play hand bells
Every celebration must have a parade and we had seats front and center for it
The doggies were my favorite part, although I enjoy seeing them but not always touching them
The little noisy cars are not one of my favorite things
The Winthrop Eagle always makes me smile & he poses quite well
Next, we were onto a frog jump where I had a real frog to compete in a race- not sure if Jumpy won because he went a little off-course
My friend, Kaitlyn and I had to ride the helicopters
Look at how fast we can go!
There was a little farm to jump and play in too!
At lunch during the week, we got to sit and listen to some good music- it's nice to have a good friend (Hollis) to share the blanket with
But it's more fun to wrestle in the grass with Kaitlyn!
Too much play makes me hungry so I have to recharge with a sandwich
So that we could get out and DANCE!
Everything Trucks was another event that sounded fun but was loud with all the horns honking! I took a break in one of my favorites, a school bus
Do you think I could be a Junior Paramedic? I also loved the ambulances.
I also had to get a picture next to Daddy's favorite beverage.

No comments: