Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Look what I am learning to do!

RIDE A BIKE!! Thanks to Grand Daddy Pope & Grandma Teresa for this cool bike (it was a Christmas present, but I wanted to wait until it warmed up to use it). Thanks also to my friend Ayla for letting me have her helmet that was too small for her. Safety first!
At first, I was a little wobbly and had trouble steering so Mommy was there for support.
We got pretty far and she only had to hold one side after a while, but my favorite part was braking- I am pretty cautious when trying new things.
The next day I took Spotty the Frog along for the ride and look- no help!
Daddy just got to watch and be proud of me!
Sometimes I needed a little support, so Daddy was right there with a helping hand.

1 comment:

zaf_fam_tx said...

Awesome! Noah has a trike and is learning how to pedal now. Looks like a great opportunity to watch the Georgie Bike episode!!