Friday, April 23, 2010

Teddy Bear Tea Party

Another part of the Come See Me Festival was the Teddy Bear Tea Party- it was supposed to be outdoors in the President's Garden at Winthrop, but rain moved it indoors to McBryde Hall. It was beautifully decorated and full of fun stuff!

I am waiting with bear to get checked on by the nurse or doctor
The nurse fixed her up with a bandage on her leg as Kaitlyn waited with her bear
The Winthrop Eagle is my favorite mascot and he gives great hugs..
..until he tries to bite my head off!
This peacock was very friendly and even talked to me
The star had a mouth, but didn't speak
Glen & Glenda Frog are the main characters of the festival so it is really important to get your picture taken with them
I wasn't too sure if this was the real Snow White..
Of course, I had to get a tattoo, one of my favorite things
Then, Kaitlyn and I posed with our bears and the bunny
Instead of tea, they had apple juice, which I think is much better anyways
We were starting to lose our momentum here
but got it back in time for pictures with our mommies!
We even helped make some tea for our bears!
Stir it up with just the right amount of sugar & milk..
share with a friend...
and save the last sip for me!

No comments: